Many consider Black Friday to be the busiest shopping day of the year. The day after Thanksgiving is the unofficial start of holiday shopping season. Black Friday shopping can be a successful experience with preparation ahead of time, especially if stores offer special prices and deals that draw large shopping crowds.You'll find great bargains on many of your Christmas gifts or decoration. Here are a few tips to help prepare for this crazy whirlwinds of shopping and sales 2012 Black Friday shopping.
Make a list
Make a list items that you are looking for, make a list of people that you're shopping for and also list possible gift ideas for each person. Put a list together of exactly everything you plan to buy. Keeping a notebook of your information with you will help you stay focused and finish your shopping more quickly.
Know what’s on sale
- Visit your favorite stores or purchase the sites of newspapers and magazines to read about Black Friday special promotions.
- Compare prices of the same product in different retail stores to find the best price and savings.
- Each company's Black Friday refunds, returns and price match policy before going out of the crowd.
- Using social media sites and smart phone applications to locate the Black Friday deals. – Access Facebook page or Twitter feed, including keyword "Black Friday" to find a specific transaction. Application for your iPhone or Android device, such as "ShopSavvy" or "Black Friday Survival Guide", will offer Black Friday deals and updates to your phone.
- Collect coupons or advertisement documentation and bring them with you to the stores.
Create a budget
Know exactly how much you want to spend for each item you want to buy. This is almost the second part of the list. By creating a budget, you can establish the amount you are willing to spend. Without having accurate figures, you can easily find yourself beyond the budget and spend more than you can afford.
Early to arrive at the mall or store. Many shops opening 5:00 a.m. people usually already lined up before the doors open. So, if you want to buy what you want, please go to the mall early to wait.
Dress appropriately and comfort
- Wear comfortable shoes. Black Friday shopping may need you to do a lot of walking or standing in a long queue.
- Wear warm clothing or layers. Some stores may have a long line, you need to stand outdoors. Later in the day shed layers of clothing, if it becomes too hot.
If you consider staying at home shopping on the Internet. It is will eliminate queuing or deal with any crowds. Some companies may offer free shipping or a dedicated online deals on Black Friday. Besides, if you can not make it out Friday, no worries. Friday, the weekend, and of course Cyber Monday are just as hot online sales. In fact, Cyber Monday is the the busiest shopping day for online buyers of the year.
Enjoy the shopping day
We have all heard the nightmare stories of Black Friday, but as long as you stay calm, do not let the crazy, you will be your best game, may actually enjoy so much, you'll look forward to next year. No matter you are shopping in malls or on the internet, please with a joyful mood to enjoy this happy shopping holidays!